Monday, May 27, 2013

Last Post Before Exams!


Hello! I am grumpy at the moment because in addition to having a math test TOMORROW, I also have a bunch of final-year exams next week. And we haven't even finished our biology unit yet. Go figure.

But anyways, I am also grumpy because that means my mother I will not let myself procrastinate by doing fun things. Like checking up on Derek Landy's blog. Or drawing fan art from DOSAB and DOBAS or Skulduggery Pleasant. (I am really hoping to do some SP fan art soon, because I'm working on some SP fan-fiction as well!) Or checking up on my pageviews and trying to imagine the life of the person who visited my blog, who, apparently, lives in Mauritius. If you reading this right now, Mauritius-habitant, HI!

So I leave you with this sketch I did a while back, and I hope you enjoy it.  Farewell until after my exams, and good luck to anyone who is also taking them! :)

P.S. If anyone has any comments or suggestions about my art, please feel free to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment