Monday, May 20, 2013

Salutations

Hello world!

fgdsfffffffffffffffffffffff

Hi there! I am a young female from a variety of different cultures. To date, I have lived in eight different countries in three continents. I love being exposed to so many different cultures, and it really opens up your life to so many possibilities.

I love to be creative, to do things with my hands, and to create things that I am proud of. On this blog you might see drawings, photos, poems, projects, food, and many others. Don't be surprised if I pick up a new hobby - I tend to do that extremely often.

One of my goals to really develop my own personal voice, and to share my ideas with the world. I am so excited to start posting, and I hope that I will find this another hobby that I can stick to :)

- me

No comments:

Post a Comment