Thursday, May 23, 2013

Laini Taylor and Her Ultimate Awesomeness

 
I decided that a post was necessary, even though I just posted a couple of days ago. This post is NECESSARY because there are TWO amazing books out there that more people should read. Not kidding. Daughter of Smoke and Bone and Days of Blood and Starlight. And soon, Dreams of Gods and Monsters. All of this created by a person I revere as a god (Laini Taylor, if you ever read this, I'm not as creepy as I sound. Just an average teenage girl obsessing over awesome things, like your books) :).
 
After reading both of Laini Taylor's books, I found a passion for creating artwork based on the novel. Pictured above is the protagonist, Karou, and one of my favourite quotes from the book (despite being said by a creepy rejected angel thing that takes eternal piggy-backs). GREAT BOOK!
 
Please read it. The book deserves so much. You deserve so much.
I can't believe I have to wait until NEXT APRIL for the next book. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment