Saturday, June 1, 2013

Skulduggery Pleasant

Ok, I lied.


I said I wouldn't post until after exams. But come, on. Exams finish in ONE WHOLE WEEK. What's the harm in posting, right?

Anyways, last time I posted about my obssession for Laini Taylor and her books. Well this time, I am going to introduce a giant part of my life.

My love. My obssession. It's what I breathe. It's the world I live in.

Skulduggery Pleasant.




If you haven't heard of this series, go out right now and buy all 7 books, and pre-order the eighth on Amazon. Go. Do it now.

It is an amazing series, writtten by an AWESOME WICKED COOL AMAZING author, DEREK LANDY, and I pretty much want to live in that world. And I come pretty close. Every since joining Derek's blog, I practically live on the computer. No joke.

I am currently stalking the Golden God as much as I can right now, starting with this stalker sketch!

 
 
P.S. If you have any comments about my work, feel free to comment or send me a message and the bottom of the page!

No comments:

Post a Comment