Thursday, July 18, 2013

Vietnam :)

Hello, and hugs from Vietnam! *longer-distance-than-usual-hugs*

I've been doing SO much stuff, blegh! Eating way too much food... oh my golden god. And it's hot here. *fans self*

Anyways [I've just noticed I use anyways a lot, probably because I have a habit of forgetting what I'm talking about. What was I talking about? Oh yeah.] I've been SUPER excited recently, because of a number of reasons:

  • I bought a wishbone necklace [Daughter of Smoke and Bone fandom!]
  • I bought 6 seasons of Doctor Who for $11.70 [OMFG ISN'T IT SO CHEAP I LOVE VIETNAM]
  • LSODM IS COMING OUT OMFG.
    • In addition to this, it comes out three or four days before my birthday, and my dad will be in London and he thinks he will be able to get it to me ON THE DAY OF MY BIRTHDAY <3
    • On the downside, he's missing the August 30th signing *cries*
  • Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Special is coming up!
    • Because of this, Heathrow Airport's Terminal 5 has a bunch of Doctor Who stuff in it, and I think my dad will be able to take pictures and stuff! [they have a TARDIS photobooth!!!!] [have I mentioned how much I love my dad?]

SO that's what's going on with me right now. I've probably forgotten something. Oh yeah.

FEELS. LOTS AND LOTS OF THEM.

1 comment: